You can count on VolFirst for advanced phone systems, voicemail and networking. We provide free consultations to determine the best products and services to enable you to expand your markets and provide the best customer service. We are premier ESI, Nortel and Mitel specialists.
Call 931.484.5097 for your free consultation with a Business Systems Representative.
TELEPHONE KEY SYSTEMS
- The Norstar portfolio consists of the Meridian M7100, M7208, M7310, and M7324.
- Each telephone has an integrated alphanumeric display to guide users through feature operations.
- Programmable buttons may be personalized as outside lines, intercoms, speed dial numbers, or favorite features.
- Easy to make calls...just pick up the handset...Norstar's automatic line selection chooses a free line for you.
- The Norstar 3 x 8 key system provides capabilities for up to 3 lines and 8 stations.
- The Norstar-PLUS Compact ICS can start as a 4 x 8, providing capabilities for 4 lines and 8 stations. It can grow as large as an 8 x 24, providing capabilities for 8 lines and 24 stations.
- The Norstar-PLUS Modular ICS is a O x 32 - by adding trunk cartridges the system may be built to suit the customer needs.
- Companion: The Wireless Telephone System - designed to work with your phone system and gives you the same features and functionality.
- Busy Lamp Field - creates an attendant position and becomes an excellent receptionist or secretary phone for smaller Norstar configurations where line and internal autodial apacity are limited.
- Central Answering Position (CAP)/Key Lamp Module (KLM) - a module connected to an M7324 terminal that provides 48 additional memory buttons which can be used to show a busy or idle status for up to 48 more sets, as well as to program features or autodial numbers. Secretaries and receptionists with M7324 sets responsible for call coverage for many lines will find the CAP very useful. Up to two CAP modules can be added to any M7324 set.
- Liberation Headsets - a valuable addition to anyone who spends more than one hour a day on the phone or for those who need private hands-free communication for activities like conference calls, note-taking, or working on a computer. Norstar terminals have a built in headset port.
- Cordless Phones - available to integrate with Norstar Systems.
- Call Identification Interface (Cll) - detects and converts incoming CLASS/CMS call information to a message on the Norstar messaging channel. When used with DR5 software, it provides call display information and associated features to designated telephones in the system including) CO Voice Mail Message Waiting Indication.
- Analog Terminal Adapters - convert Norstar digital interface to analog for communication with such analog devices as single line telephones, FAX machines, modems, and answering machines.
- Doorphone - a fully digital, wail mounted, TCM-based terminal that connects directly to a Norstar station port. Provides security and convenience for Norstar users wherever an intercom and/or controlled access is required Pressing the "call" button on the Doorphone places an intercom call to one or more Norstar telephones on the system.
- Station Message Detail Recording - serves as an interface which lets the user track basic call detail information by: all calls, outgoing calls only, calls with an account code, or by long distance calls. Connected to any station port, it provides basic reports in Norstar or Meridian 1 format.
- Choose background music or music on hold for personal enjoyment and that of customers.
NETWORK WIRING AND EQUIPMENT
We can build your local area network (LAN) based upon the specifications for your business including hardware (routers, etc.), wiring (Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 7, and Fiber), high speed data circuits, and ISDN.
Contact our Sales Department at 931.484.5097 for a customized quote.
With VolFirst's reliable enhanced Voice Mail you'll never miss a call and you can even listen to your voice mail right from your Internet connection, or any touchtone phone.
E-mail Notification notifies you at your email address when a message has been left in your voice mailbox. With speakers attached to your PC, you can listen to, delete, save or forward the message. Internet Control allows user to access Voice Mail service online via http://www.managemyphone.com/.
Message Notification notifies your cell phone or pager that you have a voicemail message. Message Forward transfers a message from your voice mailbox to another voice mailbox. Outdial forwards live calls to any local number you choose. Auto login gives immediate access to your voice mailbox without being asked to enter a User ID or password.
VolFirst's Voice Mail includes 30 minutes of storage time, 3 minutes of message length, and many more features.
Voice Mail User Guide